Christina Holland Designs Studio: Store Policies
...Specializing in one-of-a-kind, small batch jewelry collections...
Orders & Payment Terms
-All major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) are accepted via PayPal merchant
services- you do NOT need a PayPal account to use this service.
- Rush Orders are not always available because of the nature of handmade items. They are accepted
on a case by case basis and may be subject to a rush order fee.
- Changes or cancelations to your order must be submitted by email to
within 24 hours of order submission. Orders cannot be canceled or
changed once they’ve shipped.
- All Christina Holland Designs come on custom branded price tags/earring cards with a printed description and the online listed retail price. If you need the price removed for gifting purposes, please mention when submitting the order in the “Notes to Seller section.
-Each order includes a Christina Holland Designs gift box, organza bag, polishing cloth, business & policy cards and a hand-written thank you from Christina herself. For more information on packaging visit this blog post.
Returns/Exchanges & Damages/Repairs
- Please inspect your order at the time of arrival for any loss or damage while shipping, contacting
within 3 days to report any issues. If there is damage to the outside of
the box, it is recommended that you photograph it and any other damages as you open the package.
Please save all packing materials until we’re able to report the damage and file an insurance claim. If
these steps are not taken, it could affect the terms of shipping insurance refunds, and Christina Holland
Designs will not be held liable for loss due to insufficient evidence of damages incurred while shipping.
- If any items are missing from your order, please alert CHD within 3 days of arrival. If a mistake was
made on my end, it will be shipped to you on the next business day free of charge with my sincerest
- If you are unhappy with any of your items, please contact Christina Holland at
within 3-7 days of receiving your order.
-Please be aware that custom-made items and all earrings (due to health and safety concerns)
are a final sale.
- I guarantee my jewelry to my customers and will repair/replace any breaks or items found to be
defective within one year of purchase, often free of charge (some exceptions apply).
Customer repairs after one year from the date of purchase will be subject to a repair fee (materials & labor). It is sometimes possible to make a match for a lost earring, but please be aware with one-of-a-kind items and small batch collections this is not a guarantee.
-When returning items, please package all jewelry individually and in a well-padded box or envelope and
ship via USPS or UPS (NO FedEx please). Shipping insurance, while highly recommended, is not
required, but be aware Christina Holland Designs is not responsible for loss or damages incurred from
shipping of returned items. Any insurance claims must be completed by the appropriate parties.
- Consignment: Please email me with a link to your shop or gallery website and/or social media accounts, along with at least 3 references of artists you currently work with- local & out of town/state: info@ChristinaHollandDesigns.com
-Because I purchase my supplies in small quantities, most items cannot be remade or made in multiples.
Please inquire with questions to small batch multiples, or customizable collections.